The Candidates will submit the Admission Application Form within the due date. They will then face and Admission test .The result of successful candidates will be declared by the Deemed University after which the selected candidates can submit the fee of the concerned subject and take admission.The seats are reserved for the Schedule cast, Schedule tribe,other backward caste and handicapped candidates .In case no reserved candidates appear for the admission test ,the same shall be filled by general candidates.
- Date for receiving of Admission Application Form– 20 May to 20 June
- Date for submission of Admission Application Form–25 May to 25 June
- Last Date for receiving of Admission Application Form with late fee –6 July
- Admission Test—9 July to 17 July
- Declaration of Admission test result—20 July
- Last date for Admission—30 July
- Last date for Admission with late fee—12 August
- Date for commencement of classes for qualifying students—27 July
- Date for commencement of classes for students already enrolled in regular programmes—16 July
General Admission Rules—
- The Deemed University does not permit the student to persue two degree or two diploma programmes simultaneously.
- 75% attendance is mandatory for the candidate in absence of which he/she shall not be permitted to appear for annual examination.
- The student shall be allowed to seek sick leave in case of illness. The student will have to produce medicl certificate duely certified by a medical practitioner having M.B.B.S degree. Such leave shall not be more than 10% of the total working days.
- If a student is absent for 10 days ,his/her name shall be removed from the register.
- All students have to compulsorily attend all functions organized by the University.